Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'll Pencil You In

It's the start of a new semester and I have that same excitement that I'm sure most people experience when getting a fresh start. That same one that quickly dwindles and turns into a constant and dull dread of the 1 hour and 20 minute class and of staying up until 3 am doing the homework that was assigned a week prior. Can't wait :)

For now, though, the excitement is still present and in full force. I ordered my books online (thank you, parents), got a brand spankin' new planner (I don't know why it wouldn't be new...), and a new set of fine-liner pens. Really and truly, few things excite me more than new school supplies.

Rearing to go, I woke up early to copy my syllabi into my planner... and got to see that with only two classes written down, I have all my assignments and tests on the same days. Spring semester 2013, you are too good to me.
Paper Source | 2013 Large Saffian Robin's Egg Blue Datebook

My life, my joy, my pride.

And in the spirit of snapping pictures of inanimate objects in my living room, these are my all-time favorite coasters (that keep my white coffee table looking beautiful). My roommate brought them back one day, and they have been part of the family ever since.
Anthropologie | Celestial Coaster Set

2 comments:

  1. you're making me nostalgic for my paper planner! my google calendar will never be as cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the exact same about school supplies. I love the feeling of blank notebooks, new pens, and, of course, a really cute planner. Love your Robin's Egg Blue one, by the way!

    hope you have a happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete