Monday, January 7, 2013

Meet the Great Grandparents

I had the pleasure of babysitting Luke this weekend while his parents and my parents were attending a wedding. OOOH we had a ball. We sat on the bed and chatted for a bit, then I fed him, then he head-butted me in the face, then I put him to sleep, then I changed him, then I swaddled him, back to sleep, cry, call my mom, feed? no, let him sleep....

It quickly turned into a very confused aunt and a very uncomfortable Luke who needed to get out his one-hundred and first burp. (Not my fault, there was no way I could possibly know how gassy this kid could be)
heh.

Sunday morning: Luke's mom came to pick him up and cousin Lisa came over for coffee but mostly to meet her second cousin (?). Love at first sight.

don't let the trout face deceive you. Luke has found his new best friend in Lisa

Then it was off to my grandparents' house for Luke's first meeting of his great grandparentals. 




Their first great grandson after ten children and 30 something grandchildren. Lots of love in the room.

Mary, sorry for introducing your child to internet stardom at such an early age, but he is cute and photogenic and has killer facial expressions and I have a camera and a blog. It was inevitable.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, how precious! And 30+ grandchildren?! That is amazing!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete